- It is based on keeping your eyes healthy and not application of a cure
- It can be practiced at home
- You can do it on your own
- It involves minimal amount of money
- Once perfect eyesight is achieved, you won’t be spending any more money on optical solutions
- It doesn’t have any side effects, unlike laser surgery
- Its effects will last for as long as you maintain your normal eyesight unlike the temporary results of laser surgery
- It removes the necessity of most types of eye surgeries
Compact Fluorescent Light CFL was also developed by General Electric in 1973, but the 25 million dollars needed the build a factory was considered too expensive at the time so it was not produced outside the laboratory. The design was eventually copied by others. In 1995, helical CFLs, were manufactured in China and became commercially available. Since that time, their sales have steadily increased.
In 2005 the EU began phasing out incandescent light bulbs in favour of CFL’s the US followed in 2014. The rationale is energy sawing since the CFL are using less energy than the old-fashioned Edison incandescent lamp. However, the newer solid state Light Emitting Diodes L.E.D. technology is far more energy efficient. L.E.D lights use 80% less energy and has a lifespan approaching 40 years of continuous use and has no mercury.
Naturalness of fluorescent light